This Sunday (4/12) is Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. Even though we are worshipping online in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, we hope you will remember the sacrifice of our Lord, who was crucified to save us from sin, and will rejoice in the resurrection of the Lord.
The first part of this online Easter Sunday service will be combined with the KM and EM and we will partake in Communion together. Therefore, each household should prepare bread and grape juice in advance.
- Before worship
- Prepare a piece of bread on a clean plate and grape juice in a clean cup.
- Place the plate and cup aside and cover it with a white cloth or paper.
- Join the EM worship through the YouTube link provided on the LHR website
- During worship
- After combined praise and prayer, we will start the Communion.
- Following the lead of the officiating pastor, partake in the Communion with a reverent heart reflecting on the meaning.
- Only those who have been baptized can participate in Communion.
- After worship
- After the Communion, we will all watch the special Easter celebration video and then separate into the respective KM and EM worship services.
- Set aside the plate and cup. Remembering Jesus’ sacrificial love and victorious resurrection, continue to focus on the rest of the worship service.