- All of our church staff have been tested for COVID-19 and everyone has tested negative. For more details, please see our official statement.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other church services and activities have been suspended.
- Join our college and young adult ministries joint summer session online on Fridays at 7:20pm.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email email@example.com
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/
We will continue to have online worship services until further notice. Only essential staff and volunteers, including pastors, praise leaders, and technical support volunteers, will be present in the church building on Sunday. We encourage you to be a part of our virtual worship service through our live feed. The link to this live feed will be posted on the front page of our website (www.livinghoperaleigh.org) each Sunday morning.
All weekly church activities have been suspended. This includes all other Sunday services (9:30am, Youth, Children’s, 3pm), AWANA, all Wednesday and Friday night services.
Our college and young adult ministries have started their joint summer session. Join us on Fridays at 7:20pm as we study John Piper’s book “Don’t Waste Your Life”. You can download the free e-book and study guide HERE. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
We have a number of church members who are elderly or sick and cannot leave their homes right now. If you can volunteer to run errands and deliver groceries and supplies to them, please email our EM deacons at email@example.com.
Our daily morning and evening prayer meetings at church have also been suspended. Instead, please join our church in prayer from your homes at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
All events related to our Senior Pastor Search have been postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. Please continue to pray that we are in line with God’s will for our church.
Even though we are not meeting in our church building, we still need resources to minister to our community. You may continue to give your tithes and offerings online at http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive (no PayPal account is required), as well as give to specific funds, like our COVID-19 relief fund or Cambodia missions.
If you prefer to give your offering in cash or check, please drop it off at the church office during regular church office hours (Tues-Fri, 9am-5pm), or mail your check to the church (8905 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613).
Our church is paying close attention to the guidelines from our government officials about re-opening, and we will let you know as we make those decisions. Please check our website or our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.