- Join us for fellowship after service online!
Meeting ID: 863 1767 2513
- The church’s 2021 budget proposal has been finalized. We will have a Q&A about the budget on Zoom on Sunday, December 13, after service, followed by an online vote.
- The church’s 2021 budget proposal has been finalized and will be posted at fkbc.org. The budget will be password-protected; talk with your small group leader if you need help accessing it. We will have a Q&A about the budget on Zoom on Sunday, December 13, after service, and then ballots to confirm the budget will be emailed to all church members. Voting will be open from 12:30pm to 9pm.
- We will be sending Christmas cards to our ministry partners in Cambodia, Missionaries Chanton and Sienglai! We encourage hand-written cards. Please take a photo of your card and email it to Yuna at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your card to church and place it in Deacon Wooky’s mailbox. Please send in your card by December 13!
- Our church is collecting funds for the annual Lottie Moon Christmas Offering through Sunday, December 6. To give, please select “Lottie Moon Christmas Offering” on the dropdown menu on our GIVE page.
- The LHR Multimedia Team is looking for more volunteers! Prior experience working with audio is video is not required — training will be provided. Please contact Chris at email@example.com for more info.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on December 13 and 20. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other in-person church services and activities have been suspended.
- Kids K-5, join us for Kids Konnect Bible Study on Wednesday nights at 7pm! The videos and group chats can be accessed here. Parents can also find Parent Resources as well as Weekly Challenge Cards. Kids can trade in these printable Challenge Cards for prizes at the church building every Wednesday, 11am-5pm.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email email@example.com
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/
Join us for a time of fellowship after our online service. Zoom meeting password will be provided after worship on the home page!
If you’re newer to our church, welcome! If you would like to learn more about our church, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d love to answer your questions.
We will continue to have online worship services until further notice. Only essential staff and volunteers, including pastors, praise leaders, and technical support volunteers, will be present in the church building on Sunday. We encourage you to be a part of our virtual worship service through our live feed. The link to this live feed will be posted on the front page of our website each Sunday morning.
All weekly church activities have been suspended. This includes all other Sunday services (9:30am, Youth, Children’s, 3pm), AWANA, all Wednesday and Friday night services.
We have a number of church members who are elderly or sick and cannot leave their homes right now. If you can volunteer to run errands and deliver groceries and supplies to them, please email our EM deacons at email@example.com.
Our daily morning and evening prayer meetings at church have also been suspended. Instead, please join our church in prayer from your homes at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
Even though we are not meeting in our church building, we still need resources to minister to our community. You may continue to give your tithes and offerings online at http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive (no PayPal account is required), as well as give to specific funds, like our COVID-19 relief fund or Cambodia missions.
If you prefer to give your offering in cash or check, please drop it off at the church office during regular church office hours (Tues-Fri, 9am-5pm), or mail your check to the church (8905 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613).
Our church is paying close attention to the guidelines from our government officials about re-opening, and we will let you know as we make those decisions. Please check our website or our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.