- Join us for fellowship after service online!
Meeting ID: 863 1767 2513
- Please submit a selfie or family photo to your small group leader for an EM photo project! Please include your family members’ names, children’s ages, and a short caption for your photo.
- Today, we will have an EM business meeting after service in order to discuss the next steps in our EM Pastor Search process and vote to confirm the members of our EM Pastor Search Committee. The link to the Zoom meeting will be posted on our website.
- Our Spring Sunday School classes will start on February 21. We are offering two classes this semester: Introduction to Christian Apologetics (taught by Chris Lee) and Devotions: How to Have a Quiet Time (taught by Anica Tan). Please sign up for a class by February 14 at bit.ly/Spring2021SundaySchool
- The LHR Multimedia Team is looking for more volunteers! Prior experience working with audio is video is not required — training will be provided. Please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on February 21 and 28. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other in-person church services and activities have been suspended.
- Kids K-5, join us for Kids Konnect Bible Study on Wednesday nights at 7pm! The videos and group chats can be accessed here. Parents can also find Parent Resources as well as Weekly Challenge Cards. Kids can trade in these printable Challenge Cards for prizes at the church building every Wednesday, 11am-5pm.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/