Our church is now open for limited in-person services, masks and social distancing are required. Please see guidelines below. We will continue to live-stream our 11am Sunday morning worship service.
In light of the recent updated recommendations by both the CDC and the state of North Carolina, the church will implement the following guidelines for attendance of services and small groups. These will be in place until further notice.
- During worship, masks are required for everyone, and we should maintain at least six feet of distance between members who do not live in the same household.
- For small groups meeting in-person, wearing masks and maintaining six-feet of social distance are not required if more than 70% of the members have been fully vaccinated. We recommend any members wear masks in their small groups if they have not been fully vaccinated.
- For children or any member who has not been fully vaccinated, maintaining six feet of social distancing while indoors and wearing masks at all times will be required.
- Eating is allowed in church.
- We ask that anyone with symptoms of an upper respiratory infection or any new physical symptoms not attend in-person services or small groups.
- Please contact Pastor Soo if you have any questions about any of these guidelines.
Please check the Weekly Announcements for all of the latest updates.
Online giving enables us to continue our ministry of hope and caring during this extraordinary time.
COVID-19 Financial Assistance is available.
Other church information sources:
- English Ministry Facebook Page | English Ministry YouTube Channel | Children’s Ministry YouTube Channel
- Korean Ministry Website | Korean Ministry YouTube Channel
Welcome! We are a community of believers who hope to passionately live out our calling in this life – our hope is in Jesus Christ. Our identity does not lie in things like ancestry, background, ethnicity, upbringing, or social status. It is the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the Cross that gives us our true identity. We are children of God.
We are an evangelical English-speaking congregation in an ethnic church (First Korean Baptist Church of Raleigh). Our mission is simple: to know Christ Jesus more, and to make Him known to all peoples we encounter and are sent to.
General Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org