- Join us for fellowship after service online!
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on September 18 and 25. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Our first Senior Pastor Search candidate will be coming to visit us on September 25-27. He will preach in an English-language worship service September 25 at 7:30 and have a Q&A on September 26 at 1pm. For details on how to join these events virtually, please talk with your small group leader.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other church services and activities have been suspended.
- The fall session for our college and young adult ministries has started.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/
Join us for a time of fellowship after our online service. Zoom meeting password will be provided after worship on the home page!
If you’re newer to our church, welcome! If you would like to learn more about our church, please email email@example.com, and we’d love to answer your questions.
If you’d like to join our church as a member, we invite you to take our two-part New Members class right after service on September 18 and 25. Please email us to let us know you’re interested in the class, and we’ll send you the link to the Zoom meeting.
We will continue to have online worship services until further notice. Only essential staff and volunteers, including pastors, praise leaders, and technical support volunteers, will be present in the church building on Sunday. We encourage you to be a part of our virtual worship service through our live feed. The link to this live feed will be posted on the front page of our website each Sunday morning.
All weekly church activities have been suspended. This includes all other Sunday services (9:30am, Youth, Children’s, 3pm), AWANA, all Wednesday and Friday night services.
The fall session for our college and young adult ministries has started. We hope you’ll join us for our fall session on Fridays at 7:20pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to the Zoom meeting.
We have a number of church members who are elderly or sick and cannot leave their homes right now. If you can volunteer to run errands and deliver groceries and supplies to them, please email our EM deacons at email@example.com.
Our daily morning and evening prayer meetings at church have also been suspended. Instead, please join our church in prayer from your homes at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
Our first Senior Pastor Search candidate will be coming to visit us on September 25-27. We will hold a combination of online and in-person events that weekend for our congregation to get to know the candidate. Before he comes, we will also have the chance to get to know him in a more casual setting, in an Zoom meeting on September 13, 7:30-8:30pm. This session will be in English; the Korean-language session will be held on September 20.
There will be a survey. This survey will contain signup for in-person worship, their way of wanting to vote (1. online 2. in-person 3. pick-up service – for seniors or disabled), etc. The survey is currently being translated. Links will be provided via small group leaders.
Even though we are not meeting in our church building, we still need resources to minister to our community. You may continue to give your tithes and offerings online at http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive (no PayPal account is required), as well as give to specific funds, like our COVID-19 relief fund or Cambodia missions.
If you prefer to give your offering in cash or check, please drop it off at the church office during regular church office hours (Tues-Fri, 9am-5pm), or mail your check to the church (8905 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613).
Our church is paying close attention to the guidelines from our government officials about re-opening, and we will let you know as we make those decisions. Please check our website or our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.