- Sunday services will be held online through at least the end of May.
- All other church services and activities have been suspended.
- If you need financial assistance during this time, please email email@example.com to apply for aid.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/
We will continue to have online worship services through at least the end of May. Only essential staff and volunteers, including pastors, praise leaders, and technical support volunteers, will be present in the church building on Sunday. We encourage you to be a part of our virtual worship service through our live feed. The link to this live feed will be posted on the front page of our website (www.livinghoperaleigh.org) each Sunday morning.
All weekly church activities have been suspended. This includes all other Sunday services (9:30am, Youth, Children’s, 3pm), AWANA, all Wednesday and Friday night services.
The church is offering limited financial assistance to those who have lost income or need help with expenses during this time. To receive an application, please email email@example.com
We have a number of church members who are elderly or sick and cannot leave their homes right now. If you can volunteer to run errands and deliver groceries and supplies to them, please email our EM deacons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small groups are encouraged to stay connected through group video chats, email, texts, and other digital means. Talk with your small group leader for more details.
Our daily morning and evening prayer meetings at church have also been suspended. Instead, please join our church in prayer from your homes at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
All events related to our Senior Pastor Search have been postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date. Please continue to pray that we are in line with God’s will for our church.
Even though we will not be meeting in our building, our church still has financial obligations, and we will likely face financial challenges in the coming days. You may continue to give your tithes and offerings online at http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive (no PayPal account is required).
If you prefer to give your offering in cash or check, please drop it off at the church office during regular church office hours (Tues-Fri, 9am-5pm), or mail your check to the church (8905 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613).