- Join us for fellowship after service online!
Meeting ID: 863 1767 2513
- We will have a Q&A about the budget on Zoom after service, and then ballots to confirm the budget will be emailed to all church members. Voting will be open from 12:30pm to 9pm.
- We will be sending Christmas cards to our ministry partners in Cambodia, Missionaries Chanton and Sienglai! We encourage hand-written cards. Please take a photo of your card and email it to Yuna at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your card to church and place it in Deacon Wooky’s mailbox. Please send in your card by December 13!
- Last week, Pastor Jacob let us know that he and his family will be moving to Texas early next year. His pastoral duties here at our church will end on December 27, and we will have a Recognition and Farewell Sunday for him on January 3. If you have any questions about this transition, please contact the EM Deacons at email@example.com
- The LHR Multimedia Team is looking for more volunteers! Prior experience working with audio is video is not required — training will be provided. Please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on January 17 and 24. Email email@example.com for more details.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other in-person church services and activities have been suspended.
- Kids K-5, join us for Kids Konnect Bible Study on Wednesday nights at 7pm! The videos and group chats can be accessed here. Parents can also find Parent Resources as well as Weekly Challenge Cards. Kids can trade in these printable Challenge Cards for prizes at the church building every Wednesday, 11am-5pm.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/