- Join us for fellowship after service online!
Meeting ID: 863 1767 2513
- We’re partnering with The Blood Connection to collect blood donations at our church on Thursday, April 15, 10:30am-2:30pm. All donors will receive a $20 gift card. Face coverings and appointments are required — walk-ins will not be accepted. Sign up for a time slot at http://bit.ly/FKBCBloodDrive
- Our church will hold a Baby Dedication service on Sunday, May 2. If your family would like to participate, please contact Pastor Soo or any EM Deacon.
- We plan to start live-streaming our services on April 11 and to start holding limited in-person services in May. We will share more details in the coming weeks.
- Please join us in prayer as we seek God’s guidance in our EM Pastor Search. Sign up for our prayer chain here to commit to a time slot.
- The EM Pastor Search Committee wants to hear from our congregation to learn what we think is important as they search for a new EM Pastor. Fill out the survey here.
- Please prayerfully consider how you will participate in missions with our church this year! bit.ly/fkbc2021mission
- Please submit a selfie or family photo to your small group leader for an EM photo project! Please include your family members’ names, children’s ages, and a short caption for your photo.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on April 18 and 25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other in-person church services and activities have been suspended.
- Kids K-5, join us for Kids Konnect Bible Study on Wednesday nights at 7pm! The videos and group chats can be accessed here. Parents can also find Parent Resources as well as Weekly Challenge Cards. Kids can trade in these printable Challenge Cards for prizes at the church building every Wednesday, 11am-5pm.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email email@example.com
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/