- Join us as our EM congregation reads through the Bible together in 2022! Please find the daily reading plan here
- Youth, College Students, and Young Adults, please join us on Friday, August 26, in the Vision Center for our Welcoming Night! We’ll kick off the new semester with food, fellowship, and information about these different ministries.
- Our College and Young Adult Ministries will have their Fall Retreat on September 16-18 at Park Springs Christian Camp in Providence, NC. More details to come!
- If you and your family would like to be a part of our upcoming Baby Dedication ceremony, please contact Pastor Soo.
- Please join us for our biweekly EM prayer meetings on the first and third Wednesdays of every month, starting at 7:30pm in the Vision Center Choir Room. Our next prayer meeting is on August 17.
- Our College and Young Adult Ministries have started our summer session! Join us on Fridays at 7:00pm in the Vision Center.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! If you’d like to learn more about our church, please email our Newcomers Ministry at email@example.com
- Pastor Soo wants to pray with you and for you! Please share your prayer requests with him at https://bit.ly/hope_prayer
- Friendz Cafe is open on Sundays, 10am – 1pm, in our Vision Library! Come by and purchase coffee, ice cream, and baked goods to support our Friends Team children and volunteers!
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/