- We will have an EM Potluck Picnic on Saturday, October 8, 11:30am-2:30pm, at the Lake Lynn Community Center shelter. Sign up to bring a dish at http://bit.ly/2022-EM-picnic
- Our Toddler Ministry needs two traditional Korean folding tables for the toddlers to use as play and craft tables. If you are able to donate one, please contact Deacon Dan Tan at email@example.com
- Join us as our EM congregation reads through the Bible together in 2022! Please find the daily reading plan here
- Our church will be giving flu shots before and after service on Sunday, October 9 in Grace Trailer. This is open to everyone age 3 and older, and each person should bring an insurance card or $40 cash. Please sign up at bit.ly/2022FluShot
- Please join us for our biweekly EM prayer meetings on the first and third Wednesdays of every month, starting at 7:30pm in the Vision Center Choir Room. Our next prayer meeting is on October 5.
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! If you’d like to learn more about our church, please email our Newcomers Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Soo wants to pray with you and for you! Please share your prayer requests with him at https://bit.ly/hope_prayer
- Friendz Cafe is open on Sundays, 10am – 1pm, in our Vision Library! Come by and purchase coffee, ice cream, and baked goods to support our Friends Team children and volunteers!
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/