- Voting to confirm our 2021 Church Council will occur tonight, October 25, through email. All church members, please look in your inbox tonight for an email with details on how to vote.
- Kids and families, join us on Saturday, October 31, at 7:30pm for our Hallelujah Night Spectacular, featuring an awesome Gospel-centered magic show with Rockstar Entertainment’s Chris and Neal! You can join us online through the livestream on our YouTube channel or in-person in the church gym. In-person attendance is limited to 60 people, so reserve your spot here. And if you’re coming in-person, no scary costumes, please!
- Kids K-5, join us for Kids Konnect Bible Study on Wednesday nights at 7pm! The videos and group chats can be accessed here. Parents can also find Parent Resources as well as Weekly Challenge Cards. Kids can trade in these printable Challenge Cards for prizes at the church building every Wednesday, 11am-5pm.
- Join us for fellowship after service online!
- If you’re newer to our church, welcome! We invite you to our two-part New Members class on November 15 and 22. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Sunday services will be held online until further notice.
- All other church services and activities have been suspended.
- The fall session for our college and young adult ministries has started.
- If you can help run errands and deliver groceries to church members who can’t leave their homes, please email email@example.com
- Daily prayer times from home at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
- Online giving: http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive
- Other church information sources: https://www.facebook.com/LivingHopeRaleigh/
Join us for a time of fellowship after our online service. Zoom meeting password will be provided after worship on the home page!
If you’re newer to our church, welcome! If you would like to learn more about our church, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d love to answer your questions.
If you’d like to join our church as a member, we invite you to take our two-part New Members class right after service on October 25. Please email us to let us know you’re interested in the class, and we’ll send you the link to the Zoom meeting.
We will continue to have online worship services until further notice. Only essential staff and volunteers, including pastors, praise leaders, and technical support volunteers, will be present in the church building on Sunday. We encourage you to be a part of our virtual worship service through our live feed. The link to this live feed will be posted on the front page of our website each Sunday morning.
All weekly church activities have been suspended. This includes all other Sunday services (9:30am, Youth, Children’s, 3pm), AWANA, all Wednesday and Friday night services.
The fall session for our college and young adult ministries has started. We hope you’ll join us for our fall session on Fridays at 7:20pm. Please contact email@example.com for the link to the Zoom meeting.
We have a number of church members who are elderly or sick and cannot leave their homes right now. If you can volunteer to run errands and deliver groceries and supplies to them, please email our EM deacons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our daily morning and evening prayer meetings at church have also been suspended. Instead, please join our church in prayer from your homes at 6am, 1pm, and 9pm.
Even though we are not meeting in our church building, we still need resources to minister to our community. You may continue to give your tithes and offerings online at http://bit.ly/FKBC-EMgive (no PayPal account is required), as well as give to specific funds, like our COVID-19 relief fund or Cambodia missions.
If you prefer to give your offering in cash or check, please drop it off at the church office during regular church office hours (Tues-Fri, 9am-5pm), or mail your check to the church (8905 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613).
Our church is paying close attention to the guidelines from our government officials about re-opening, and we will let you know as we make those decisions. Please check our website or our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.